If you do not currently participate in your employer’s health plan or coverage isn’t offered, be aware that new health care reform legislation requires most individuals to obtain coverage or pay a penalty, beginning in 2014.
Obtain Insurance in the Individual Market
Central PA Benefit Solutions LLC is here to help you obtain health coverage that fits your needs. Before purchasing, our on-line tools will help you shop around for the best option.
We work with most major carriers and we will help you obtain coverage in case of a major medical accident and/or for simple preventive care. Our goal is to get you the best plan with the lowest premium.
The button below will take you to our on-line quoting tool. Enter your information and you’re on the road to peace of mind.
Life insurance in many ways is a tool; it can be used in a way to protect loved ones as well as being a sound financial investment for individuals and business owners. The following benefits are example of how to use life insurance as a tool.
- Income replacement – Buying life insurance protects your loved ones from income loss and financial catastrophe.
- Final cost – Burial costs, estate planning, debts, medical expenses and attorney fees all contribute to high costs at time of death. A life insurance policy can help to cover some or all of these costs at time of death.
- Income generation – Life insurance can be an inheritance to heirs, even if you have no assets at time of death.
- Building Cash Value – A life insurance policy can also act as a savings account in some instances, which can be withdrawn or borrowed at the policyholder’s request.
- Key Person replacement – If your company would lose a critical employee or owner in the event of an untimely death, a life insurance policy can help provide a benefit to counter act the financial hardship that could follow.
To get started, feel free to use our online quoting tool by clicking the button below – or simply give us a call.